- Stanford University (J.D.)
- Fordham University (M.A.)
- Cornell University
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
Efrat B. Zisblatt
Efrat B. Zisblatt is senior counsel with KTB&S.
Ms. Zisblatt received her J.D. from Stanford Law School in 1997. During law school, she served as an editor of the Stanford Journal of Law, Business & Finance. Prior to law school, Ms. Zisblatt received a Master’s Degree in Economics from Fordham University, where she was awarded a Presidential Scholarship. Ms. Zisblatt also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Cornell University, where she graduated Phi Beta Kappa in 1993.
Ms. Zisblatt is a member of the State Bar of California, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Financial Lawyers Conference of Los Angeles, and the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles.